The 10th Anniversary of The New York Times Travel show is here!
Tickets: $17 per person. Children 18 and under are FREE. (Purchase before January 18th and receive an additonal $5 OFF!)
General Public Admission Dates:
Saturday 19th January: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday 20th January: 10 AM - 4PM
CLICK HERETO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
ABOUT THE TRAVEL SHOW:
Between January 19-20, 2013 visit The New York Times Travel Show at the JACOB K. JAVITS CENTER in New York City for a spectacular international celebration. Children 18 and under are admitted free! According to their website, here are the TOP 5 REASONS you should check it out:
1. EXPLORE 500+ DESTINATIONS ACROSS THE GLOBE: Get a closer look at domestic and international hot spots, familiar favorites, and those under-the-radar escapes that are still relatively crowd free.
2. LEARN TRAVEL TIPS FROM EXPERTS: Get great travel tips at the travel seminars held throughout the day, hosted by experts in the field.
3. ENJOY A CELEBRATION OF INTERNATIONAL FLAVOR: Five cultural stages will feature live performances and culinary presentations from around the world!
4. BOOK TRIPS ON THE SPOT: Find a great deal on your dream destination then book your trip right at the show.
5. BID ON CARIBBEAN VACATIONS AT A CHARITY AUCTION: Help support Caribbean students studying hospitality and tourism by bidding on over 150 Caribbean hotel stays of up to 7 nights, all-inclusive. Also, there will be daily drawings for FREE Caribbean stays!
See you there Geek Trekkers!